MVE Client Agreement
This MVE Client Agreement (this “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of the Music Video Express service (as defined below) and is an agreement between Uplink Creative LLC (also referred to as “Uplink,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and you or the entity you represent (“you” or “your”). This Agreement takes effect when you click an “I Accept” button or check box presented with these terms. You represent to us that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts (e.g., you are not a minor). If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company you work for, you represent to us that you have legal authority to bind that entity. Please see Section 2 for definitions of certain capitalized terms used in this Agreement.
- The Client hereby engages Uplink to provide a Music Video Production Service, titled “Music Video Express”. The service to be performed at the locations specified by the client and approved by Uplink prior to the shoot.
- A non-refundable down-payment fee of 50% of the total price of the selected Music Video Express package and upgrades is required to secure the services of the Uplink. This amount shall be applied towards the total price of the selected package and upgrades.
- The payments specified above are payable via online invoices emailed to the address given by the Client upon the initial booking.
- Uplink retains the right to provide the Client with any videographer and editor Uplink desires for the production of the Client’s music video.
- The Client understands that the allotted shoot duration specified in the Music Video Express package chosen by the Client begins upon the videographer’s arrival at the first location specified by the Client. The videographer will leave the shoot once the allotted shoot time has ended regardless of the current location or number of takes completed.
- Uplink retains copyright of the music video, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
- The Client understands that music video production by nature is an art, subject to the creativity of Uplink and the Uplink team’s artistic style. The Client understands that he/she has chosen Uplink because of Uplink’s videographic style, and will grant the Uplink the right to exercise his creativity in the interest of creating the best music video possible. The Client understands they may not demand a refund, or a redo due to differences in artistic preferences of the final music video.
“Service” means each of the services made available by us or our affiliates.